El Dorado Springs High School Bulletin for Thursday, October 02, 2014
SPECIALTY BAR: Italian Pasta Bar
October 3 Varsity Football vs. Pierce City (H) 7:00 HOMECOMING!!!
October 3 Homecoming Dance!!!
October 4 Cross Country @ University of Arkansas
October 4 Varsity Volleyball Stockton Tournament
October 2: Crowder College
October 9th: University of Missouri
October 16th - Drury University
October 23rd - Missouri State University
October 23rd - Truman State University
October 23rd - Northwest Missouri State
October 30th - Cottey College
November 6th - Pitt State University
November 6th - Missouri University of Science & Technology
November 20th - Cottey College
SPIRIT WEEK 9/29 - 10-3
Monday- Camo/Hunting Day (no guns of any kind)
Tuesday- Hat Day
Wednesday- American Day (red, white, and blue)
Thursday- Throw Back (dress in a different decade)
Friday- Red and Black Day
* STUDENTS: If you go to the cafeteria you MUST stay there to eat your lunch, you are NOT allowed to bring trays back to a classroom! You cannot have food or drinks delivered to the school! If you have permission from a teacher to eat in their classroom you MUST bring a lunch from home and stay in that classroom under the teachers supervision.
* Seniors - Have you been admitted into a college? If so, go tell Mrs. Thompson so she can take your photo and add it to the College Acceptance Brag Wall across from her office! Thank you!
* Picture Day: October 3rd.
* The Book Fair will be held in the HS/MS Library this week from 7:45-3:30.
* Students, there will be a Homecoming dance in the elementary cafeteria following the game Friday night, so after the Bulldogs' victory over the Eagles, come celebrate and dance it up! The dance will begin at 9:30 and last until 11:45. The cost of admission is $3 per student, but that includes free soda. If you wish to bring an out of school guest, you must sign him or her up in the high school office by noon on Friday. Students on the ineligibility list may not attend the dance. Please see Mr. Rentel if you have any questions about the dance.