El Dorado Springs High School Bulletin for Thursday, January 29, 2015
SPECIALTY BAR: Nacho Bar
January 26 - 30 JV Boys Basketball ElDo Tournament
January 28 - 30 All State Honor Choir @ Tan-Tar-A
January 31 Wrestling @ Buffalo
February 2 Varsity Boys & Girls Basketball @ Climax Springs 5:30
February 3 Choir Radio-A-Thon
February 3 Show Choir Retreat
February 5 JV/V Boys Basketball @ Bronaugh 6:00
February 5 JV/V Girls Basketball vs Warsaw (H) 6:00
February 6 & 7 ElDo Speech & Debate Tournament
Feb 18th - Ottawa University
March 26th: Truman State
* STUDENTS: If you go to the cafeteria you MUST stay there to eat your lunch, you are NOT allowed to bring trays back to a classroom! You cannot have food or drinks delivered to the school! If you have permission from a teacher to eat in their classroom you MUST bring a lunch from home and stay in that classroom under the teachers supervision.
* Seniors - Have you been admitted into a college? If so, go tell Mrs. Thompson so she can take your photo and add it to the College Acceptance Brag Wall across from her office! Thank you!
* Seniors: To get important senior updates about financial aid, scholarships, and more sent right to your phone - text: @f32ee to the number 573-397-7990 and you will be added to EHS Senior Remind!
* Junior Boys: Missouri Boys State applications are due March 1st, 2015. Applications can be found online. The program dates are June 13-20th
* Junior & Senior Girls: Overnight College Visit at Cottey College opportunity. Please let Mrs. Thompson know if you are interested. Dates below:
Wednesday, Jan 28 – Thursday Jan 29
Tuesday, Feb 10 – Wednesday Feb 11
Tuesday, Feb 17 – Wednesdsay Feb 18
Wednesday March 25 – Thursday March 26
* Attn Sophomores/Juniors: NRTC tour will be February 17th. Students will ride over and return on the Votech bus. Please see Mrs. Thompson by Feb 6th if interested in going.