El Dorado Springs High School Bulletin for Monday, November 24, 2014
SPECIALTY BAR: Italian Pasta Bar
November 25 Varsity Girls & Boys Basketball Sherwood (H) 5:00
November 25 Wrestling @ Clinton 6:00
November 26 - 28 THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!
* STUDENTS: If you go to the cafeteria you MUST stay there to eat your lunch, you are NOT allowed to bring trays back to a classroom! You cannot have food or drinks delivered to the school! If you have permission from a teacher to eat in their classroom you MUST bring a lunch from home and stay in that classroom under the teachers supervision.
* Seniors - Have you been admitted into a college? If so, go tell Mrs. Thompson so she can take your photo and add it to the College Acceptance Brag Wall across from her office! Thank you!
* Dual Credit Students: If you plan to take a course for dual credit semester two, sign up forms are in counselor's office and are due: December 1st. Payments due a bit later. Available Courses: English 102, Early American History, Speech, Psychology (see Mrs. Thompson for details)
* Seniors: To get important senior updates about financial aid, scholarships, and more sent right to your phone - text: @f32ee to the number 573-397-7990 and you will be added to EHS Senior Remind!
* Attention winter sports participants: The boys will meet Monday morning in Mr. Rentel's room at 7:50 to nominate the princesses and queens for Courtwarming while the girls will meet in the same place Tuesday morning at 7:50 to nominate the princes and kings. Just like with Homecoming, we need athletes and managers from all grade levels to nominate their royalty. Please see Mr. Rentel if you have any questions or concerns.