El Dorado Springs High School Bulletin for Monday, November 19, 2018
Sides: Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Corn, Pears, Hot Rolls
SPECIALTY BAR: Sub Bar
* An ACT Prep Workshop will be offered March 19th 9am-230pm at Osceola High School. Registration is $20. If you would like to attend, please sign up in the counselor's office. Payment due by January 31st.
* All juniors will take the ASVAB on December 6th in the MS Gym. Approximately 8:20-11:30
* The drama department presents a fall one act: All I Really Need to Know I Learned By Being in a Bad Murder Mystery. The show will take place on November 30th at 7pm and December 1st at 1pm and 7pm in the MS Gym. Admission is $2 for students and $3 for adults. We would love to see you there!
* NHS Members need to sign-up for bell ringing on the shared document. See Mrs. Modlin or Mr. Culbertson if you need assistance.
* There is a Library Club meeting during Advisory on Monday, November 26th.
11/21 - 23 THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!
11/26 - 12/1 Varsity Boys & Girls Basketball Warsaw Tournament
11/27 Varsity Wrestling Knob Noster Quad 5:00
11/30 Wrestling @ Buffalo 1:00