El Dorado Springs High School Bulletin for Monday, February 08, 2016
DAILY LUNCH MENU
Bacon Cheeseburger or Turkey Club Wrap each with salad, corn, fruit and milk OR Italian Chef Salad.
SPECIALTY BAR: Italian Pasta Bar
* LUNCH & BREAKFAST MENUS ARE LOCATED ON THE BULLETIN BOARD ACROSS FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL OFFICE.
February 8 JV/V Girls Basketball @ Home 6:00
February 9 FBLA Districts
February 9 JV/V Boys Basketball & Varsity Girls Basketball @ Butler 5:00
February 11 JV/V Girls Basketball @ Springfield Central 6:00
February 12 COURTWARMING!!!
February 12 JV/V Boys Basketball @ Home 6:00
* Students: You are not allowed to leave your backpacks, bags, clothing, books etc. in the halls or on top of lockers! Items left unattended will be removed and YOU will receive ISD!!!
* Midwest Tech Institute Scholarship due March 25th: http://midwesttech.edu/microsite/mrWFScholarship/ This program awards 7 100% tuition free scholarships to MTI. See Mrs. Thompson if you would like to visit MTI in the Spring. MTI offers the following programs:
Journeyman Welder - 7 months
HVAC/R - MAR Technician - 9 months
Cosmetology - 13-15 months
Medical Assisting - 9 months
Dental Assisting - 9 months
* Students: It states in the handbook that TRUANCY is not attending school all day or any part of the day without parental consent and clearance through the attendance office. Parents may NOT excuse students who leave during the day after the absence has occurred. We are having a lot of problems with students coming to get admit slips without notes or calls from their parents or guardians. The office will be writing these students up for truancy and they will receive ISD! Mr. Hedrick
* Any students that would like to help with the speech and debate tournament this weekend can earn free meals from the concession stand. Talk to Mrs. Smith today!