El Dorado Springs High School Bulletin for Thursday, November 23, 2017
SPECIALTY BAR: Nacho/Taco Bar
November 18 BARNWARMING!
November 21 Boys & Girls Basketball @ Sherwood 5:00
November 22-24 THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!
November 27-December 2 Varsity Boys & Girls Basketball Warsaw Tournament
11/17: Payton Babcock, Makenzie Melton, Branden Hayes & Khara Burley, Tanera Turner.
12/1: Paige Esry, Jace Cundiff & Wyatt Graves, Tanner Witt, Cade Whitesell.
12/8: Alexis Tough, Taylor Robison & Tiffany Nikodim, Rebecca Rash, Madi Scott.
12/15: Keili Tough, Tori Rawlings, Abbigail Cartwright & Kayla Collins, Mindy Harper, Kennedi Murdock.
* COLLEGE VISITS *
* "The Journalism department is hosting their annual Thankful project right now! In your English classrooms and throughout the hallways you'll find Orange signs with a green envelope below them! Inside is a "Thankful" note. Fill it out, indicate who it's for (If you don't do this part, we can't deliver it!) and put it in the wooden box outside Mrs. Francis' room by Friday, November 17! The journalism class will deliver your note! They are encouraging you to think outside the box on your thank yous - Think about people who make this school run smoothly but that you might not think about thanking. Think of bus drivers, janitors, administrators, other staff members!"
* Sign ups for Fair Grove, Springfield Catholic, and Nevada speech and debate tournaments are on the call board outside Mr. Y's door. Make sure to sign up and check the information on the sheet for more details.
* Barnwarming is this Saturday November 18 at 7 pm. There will be food, drinks, and games for everyone! The cost is $2 for non-FFA members and free for FFA members. The directions to get to the barn is head west out on 54 then turn south on road 151. There will be a big sign telling you were to turn. Hope to see everyone out there! It will be a fun time.
* Attention, History Club members! You are invited to a pizza and movie night at the Griffin's house this Friday evening from 6:30-9:30. We will be watching and discussing the movie "Hidden Figures" and having a lot of food and fun. Please let Mr. Griffin know if you are coming and what type of pizza you like. If everyone could chip in $3 towards the food, that would also be appreciated.
* Library Club will have a breakfast meeting on Tuesday, November 21st. Please bring breakfast foods or drinks. See Ashley Knoll or Mrs. Modlin if you have questions.