El Dorado Springs High School Bulletin for Wednesday, March 04, 2015
SPECIALTY BAR: South of the Border Bar
* The monthly breakfast & lunch menus are posted on the bulletin board across from the high school office.
March 6 Dismiss @ 11:47
March 6 Senior vs. Faculty Basketball Game
March 9 - 13 SPRING BREAK!!!
* Seniors - Have you been admitted into a college? If so, go tell Mrs. Thompson so she can take your photo and add it to the College Acceptance Brag Wall across from her office! Thank you!
* The 8th annual Seniors vs. Faculty basketball game will be held on Friday, March 6th starting at 9:40 a.m. The cost to attend is a 50 cent donation that will be collected by teachers during advisory/home room starting Monday, March 2. The last day to make a donation is Wednesday, March 4. Students that do not wish to attend will be assigned to a classroom for the duration of the event. Proceeds for the event will be donated to the Bright Futures Fund.
Seniors that would like to play in the game must sign up by 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 4 in the AD’s office. Participants must have a current physical on file in the AD’s office or present one before the March 6 event. The roster will be limited to 12 players. Alternates will be added, but will only be allowed to play in the event that one of the original 12 cannot. Questions should be directed to Mrs./Coach Hooper or Mrs. Cooper. Give your 50 cent donation to your advisory teacher… you will be helping a great cause and you can cheer on your favorite teacher or senior as we head into spring break.
* Students interested in NRTC next year, see Mrs. Thompson for the application. Applications will be due March 6th.
* Library Club will hold a breakfast meeting at 7:45 on Friday, March 6th in the Library. If you have a shirt please wear one for a photo. The sign-up sheet for food will be on the bulletin board.