El Dorado Springs High School Bulletin for Monday, March 30, 2015
SPECIALTY BAR: Super Sub Bar
* The monthly breakfast & lunch menus are posted on the bulletin board across from the high school office.
March 23 - 26 Cheerleading Try-Outs @ 3:00
March 23 - 28 Varsity Baseball Bolivar Tournament
March 27 Dismiss @ 11:47
March 27 Career Fair @ 8:30
March 30 V/JV Baseball @ Stockton 4:30
March 31 V/JV Baseball @ Pleasant Hope 4:30
* Seniors - Have you been admitted into a college? If so, go tell Mrs. Thompson so she can take your photo and add it to the College Acceptance Brag Wall across from her office! Thank you!
* The "Buy-One-Get-One-Free" Book Fair will be held the week of March 30 - April 2nd in the HS/MS Library. Library Club Members Please sign up on the Bulletin Board to help.
* The Speech and Theatre Department at El Dorado Springs High School will present their annual Spring Showcase on April 11. This evening includes performances from state and national-qualifying students, as well as short scenes and awards. This one-night only performance is free and will begin at 7:00 pm in the middle school gym. Doors open at 6:30.
* SENIORS: Caps, gowns, and announcements will be distributed on April 14th during advisory. Final payment must be paid before the materials are given to you. Cash and money orders will be the ONLY payment accepted that day. No checks will be accepted.
* Juniors and seniors planning to attend After Prom should see their English teacher for more information. A display board is also hanging outside the athletic director's office. Extra forms are available in the high school office.
* Petitions for next year's student council executive officers are available in Mr. Rentel's room starting today. These will be due Monday, March 30th. If you have student council experience and would like to run for an officer of the student council, please pick up a petition from Mr. Rentel between classes. Petitions and elections for CLASS officers (and representatives) will be in a few weeks after the petitioning and election of the student council officers. See Mr. Rentel if you have any questions!
* Before Prom Meal will be in the elementary cafeteria from 4:00 -5:30 on April 18th. Meal choices are chicken or brisket. Cost is $25 per couple or $13 for an individual. Tickets MUST be purchased in advance from Mrs. Barger by Tuesday, April 14th.
* After Prom permission slips are due by Friday, April 3. You will receive a bonus ticket for the drawings for prizes if it is turned in by March 31st. You may turn them in to the office, Mrs. Cooper, or Mrs. Barger.