El Dorado Springs High School Bulletin for Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Sides: Salad, Cowboy Beans, Banana Pineapple Mix
SPECIALTY BAR: Burger/Sandwich Bar
2/23: Landon Zartman/Shelby McKinney, Bradley McCullick/Levi Smith
Feb 22: Crowder College during Advisory (seniors)
Feb 22: Mizzou at 1:30 (juniors & seniors)
* Current Juniors: Apply now for the Missouri Public Affairs Academy at MSU that will take place July 7-14, 2018. This event helps students understand role as engaged citizens, have discussions with distinguished speakers, develop leadership skills, and participate in a service project. The program is free of charge, students share a dorm, meals provided, and more! Apply at www.publicaffairs.missouristate.edu/mpaa
* Junior & Senior Girls: Show Me Cottey event on Friday, March 23 from 10:00-1:30 p.m. Includes a campus tour, an active learning session, a student panel with current students, and a lunch for an inside look at Cottey! Please see Mrs. Thompson to sign up!
* Sophomores who would like to tour NRTC for their "Welcome Wednesday" on February 21st must fill out the sign up form by February 9th. Form can be found at www.TheHighSchoolCounselor.com
* Osceola High School will host an ACT preparation workshop on Wednesday, March 21st from 9am to 230pm. Includes workshop materials and lunch. If interested, sign up with Mrs. Thompson no later than February 21st. This is great for those planning to take the ACT this semester or next!
* Junior Boys/Girls: If you are interested in attending Missouri Boys or Girls State this summer, please see Mrs. Thompson. Applications are due March 1.